If you have overpaid tax during the tax year, HMRC will usually let you know and explain how you can claim this back at the end of the year, but for Uniform, Mileage and Marriage allowance, you would need to apply as these are either elective or circumstance tax reliefs. Which means unless you apply for them, they are not automatically applied to your tax liability.

Usually this is because you may not know there are tax allowances that you were/are entitled to apply for. This meant you paid more tax than you needed to. The good news is it’s not too late to get your money back because HMRC lets us go back up to 4 years to claim any allowances you missed out on, or to correct any mistakes.

Your tax code remains the same and HMRC keep the money, which could be in your pocket.

We charge no upfront fees, and work on a no win, no fee basis. It is completely free to submit a claim.

If we are successful in recovering a tax refund for you, we will charge a total fee of 36% of the tax refund we obtain for you. Where the rebate payment from HMRC does not cover our minimum fee of £25 or there is no rebate due, there will be no additional charges to pay.

Any refund you receive for a current tax year that’s paid directly into your wages is free of charge – there will be nothing to pay us on this part of the refund.

The majority of claims are completed within 6-12 weeks. During busy times or for more complex claims, it may take up to 16 weeks.

If the claim is successful, we aim to get cheques posted out to customers within 7 working days of receiving the tax rebate cheque from HMRC.

Remember, we only get paid when you get your refund, so we continue to liaise with HMRC after we have submitted your claim to ensure we get back every penny you are owed as soon as possible.

You can claim a tax rebate for up to the last 4 tax years on all the services we offer.

This means you can currently claim for uniform tax rebate, mileage allowance etc for all the jobs you have had since April 2015.

The same applies for marriage tax allowance, which if backdated to April 2015 can a substantial payment.

Yes. You can claim uniform & mileage allowance for all the jobs you have had in the current year and last 4 years, even if you no longer work there.

No. The rebate will be recovered from HMRC, as you are reclaiming the overpaid tax you have already paid through your wages or are claiming your partners unused tax allowance when it comes to marriage tax allowance.

HMRC allocate a certain amount every year for tax rebate payments to taxpayers. Of which, a significant portion goes unclaimed.

All you need to do is complete & sign the online application from our website for your specific tax refund claim.

We will contact you if we need any further information. We usually do not require your P45′s, P60′s etc. For a uniform tax claim, you do not need proof of any expenditure incurred for washing your uniform. As HMRC applies pre agreed fixed rated of relief for most occupations.

If you are claiming tax relief for professional fees, HMRC may require proof of actual amounts paid.

For other expense claims (such as tools and equipment), we will contact you to request any receipts/proof of purchase if required.

No, not usually. When you submit a claim with us, we will not only claim a rebate for past years, but we’ll also apply to change your tax code to ensure that you receive the relevant tax reliefs directly in your pay for future tax years. You will receive notification of your new tax code from HMRC.

If your circumstances change, or you have new expenses that you wish to claim for, it may be necessary to submit a further claim.

No. HMRC does not endorse or affiliate itself with ANY private company.

We are a private company, which is registered as an agent and MLR (money laundering regulation) supervision with HMRC, that specialises in PAYE & Marriage Allowance tax refund claims.

Payments will always be made via cheque and only posted to the address given on the initial application form.

No sorry, due to security reasons and part of our own internal AML rules, payment needs to be made by cheque. This confirms to us that the address provided to us in the tax rebate application is genuine and that the claim was not made by a 3rd party.

Yes, we can re-issue your cheque, however, there will be a fee of £19.99. This fee is to cover the cost of cancelling your original cheque and associated administration costs.

Please allow up to 14 days for replacement cheque to be posted out.

Our website uses industry-standard 256-bit SSL encryption. When completing our claim form, all information sent to our site is encrypted, protecting it from interception by unintended recipients.

You can submit your personal information with the assurance that all transactions are secure and private.

Yes, but only if your professional body or union is on the approved list from HMRC. When you use our rebate calculator for calculating your uniform rebate, mileage allowance or PPI tax refund a window will open up allowing you to type in or scroll down through all the professional bodies and unions that are approved for a tax rebate from HMRC.

When you received your PPI pay-out, you will have received a final statement from the bank/lender or agent. This will have a breakdown of all the aspects of your final payment including tax taken out. If you have lost this, you can request a copy from your bank/ lender or agent.