Claim UK HMRC Tax Refunds Securely

We provide efficient online UK tax refund services to individuals looking to claim back the maximum amount of tax. Find out how much money you may be owed with our tax refund calculator

Uniform Tax Allowance

If you wear or have worn a uniform or protective clothing at work over the past 4 years, which you must wash and maintain yourself, you may be due a tax refund from HMRC. This allowance can be backdated for up to 4 years.

Marriage Tax Allowance

Marriage Tax Allowance allows a couple to transfer 10% of the lower earning partners personal tax allowance to the higher earning partner. Which, simply put, means the higher earner will pay less tax.

Mileage Tax Allowance

Work Mileage Tax Allowance is a tax relief from the HMRC which allows you to deduct the costs of business trips from your income. This tax relief could be worth up to 45p for every mile you have travelled since April 2015.

PPI Tax Refund

If you have received a payment for mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) since April 2016, you could be eligible for a PPI Tax Refund, as most banks/lenders will have incorrectly deducted 20% tax automatically.

Work From Home Tax Relief

If you are a UK tax-paying employee and were told to work at home by your employer because of Covid-19 (even for a single day) and, as a result, your household costs have increased, you are eligible to claim the working from home tax relief.

0 +
Years Of Experience
About Us

HMRC Tax Refunds Made Easy

Claiming your tax refund is easy and is possible online with the help of our expert team at Claim My Tax Back. If you’re a UK employee, you can claim back up to £160 on a single tax rebate. We are a specialist company that has been helping UK employees get back money they have paid to the HMRC, for years.  Based on data from 2019, 1 in 3 employees in the UK are due a tax rebate from HRMC. Also, over 2 million people are missing out on the marriage tax allowance tax break.  

At Claim My Tax Back, our mission is to help you claim back the highest tax rebate, with minimal fuss. Our service is fast, efficient, transparent and we will help you at every step of the way. We are so confident in the service we offer that we operate on a NO WIN NO FEE basis.

We don’t charge any upfront fees and we promise you won’t pay a penny unless we manage to recover a rebate for you! 

4 Easy Steps To Claim Your Tax Rebate

Start Your Claim

Click on any of the “Calculate Your Tax Refund” buttons above from your smart phone, tablet or PC to start your claim

Eligibility Test

Answer the eligibility questions to learn if you qualify and get an estimate of your tax rebate.

Confirm Your Identity

Enter your personal details on our secure 256-bit SSL encrypted page.

Submit Your Claim

Sign the application form online and submit your tax rebate application.

What is Uniform Tax Rebate?

If you wear or have previously worn a uniform to work (E.g. health care attire, police uniform, restaurant/coffee shop uniforms or even a shirt with the company logo) which you have to wash and maintain yourself you could be eligible to claim back a rebate of aproximately £120 for the last 4 years. According to national statistics, 2 in 3 employees who wear a uniform at work are able to claim back. Use the claim button below to process your tax rebate instantly.

What is Marriage Tax Allowance?

Marriage Tax Allowance allows a married couple (or civil partnership) to transfer 10% of the lower earning partners unused personal tax allowance to the higher earning partner. (For 2019/20 tax year, this equates to a saving of £250 for the higher earning partner). This allowance can be backdated for up to 4 years, which results in average claims of £900 for our eligible clients plus a credit of £250 for the current tax year!

Submit Your Claim Today – It Only Takes a Minute!

Latest UK Tax Refund Insights & Guidance

Check out some of our popular posts

Transfer Marriage Allowance in The UK Using Form 18

Transfer Marriage Allowance in The UK Using Form 18

What is Form 18? Form 18, "Transferring the Married Couple's Allowance," is a UK tax form used by married couples....

by Jahaan .February 20, 2023
Tax Relief on Pension in the UK – Everything You Need to Know

Tax Relief on Pension in the UK – Everything You Need to Know

What Is UK Tax Relief on Pension? The UK government enjoys rewarding you for preparing for the future by offering...

by Jahaan .February 10, 2023
Tax on Capital Gains After Divorce U.K

Tax on Capital Gains After Divorce U.K

Divorce rates in 2021 were 9.3 for men and 9.4 for women per 1,000 of the married population. In many...

by Jahaan .January 18, 2023

Advantages Of Claiming Your Tax Back With Us

professional team members

Team Of Tax Professionals

no win no fee policy

No Win No Fee

back data

Back Dated Claims

hassle free tax claim

Hassle Free Application

tax claim is easy

Claiming your Tax Refund is Easy

positive customer service

Excellent Customer Service

Our Client Testimonials

Claim My Tax Back has helped thousands of people in the UK claim their Tax Refund from the HMRC. Check out what some of our happy customers have to say

Very easy application process. I submitted my application online and received a nice sum of money which I will use for my next holiday!

    Deborah M
    Deborah M

    Claim My Tax Back have helped me recover hundreds of pounds I didn’t even know was owed to me. The staff were very helpful every step of the way.

      Laura C
      Laura C

      The process was hassle free. All my inquiries were professionally dealt with and I highly recommend them to anyone who could be due a refund.

        Laura S
        Laura S

        Contact Us

        For any queries please fill out the form below and we will be in touch