Claim UK HMRC Tax Refunds Securely
No Win No Fee Guarantee

 We provide Efficient Online UK Tax Refund Services To Individuals Looking To Claim Back the Maximum Amount of Tax. Find Out How Much Money You May Be Owed With Our Tax Refund Calculator

Construction workers that wear a uniform to work are eligible to claim Uniform tax rebate.

Uniform Tax Allowance

If you wear or have worn a uniform or protective clothing at work over the past 4 years, which you must wash and maintain yourself, you may be due a tax refund from HMRC. This allowance can be backdated for up to 4 years.

Learn More

Calculate Your Uniform Tax

 Marriage tax allowance allows you to transfer 10% of your unused personal allowance to your spouse or civil partner if they earn more than you.

Marriage Tax Allowance

Marriage Tax Allowance allows a couple to transfer 10% of the lower earning partners personal tax allowance to the higher earning partner. Which, simply put, means the higher earner will pay less tax.

Learn More

Calculate Your Marriage Tax Refund

Claim mileage tax allowance rebate from HMRC based on the number of business miles you travel.

Mileage Tax Allowance

Work Mileage Tax Allowance is a tax relief from the HMRC which allows you to deduct the costs of business trips from your income. This tax relief could be worth up to 45p for every mile you have travelled since April 2015.

Learn More

Calculate Your Work Mileage Tax Refund

Claim PPI Tax Rebate from HMRC if you received a payment for mis-sold payment protection insurance

PPI Tax Refund

If you have received a payment for mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) since April 2016, you could be eligible for a PPI Tax Refund, as most banks/lenders will have incorrectly deducted 20% tax automatically.

Learn More

Calculate Your PPI Tax Refund

HMRC Tax Refunds Made Easy

Claiming your Tax Refund is easy and is possible online with the help of our expert Team at Claim My Tax Back. If you’re a UK Employee, You Can Claim back up to £160 pounds on a Single Tax Rebate.

We are a specialist company that has been helping UK employees get back money theyhave paid to the HMRC, for years.

Based on data from 2019, 1 in 3 employees in the UK are due a tax rebate from HRMC. Also, over 2 million people are missing out on the marriage tax allowance tax break.

At Claim My Tax Back, our mission is to help you claim back the highest tax rebate, with minimal fuss. Our service is fast, efficient, transparent and we will help you at every step of the way.

We are so confident in the service we offer that we operate on a NO WIN NO FEE basis. We don’t charge any upfront fees and we promise you won’t pay a penny unless we manage to recover a rebate for you!

Claim UK Tax Back On a No Win No Fee Guarantee

Security Message

Our website is secured with 256-bit SSL encryption. Your information is kept private and protected. We never ask for or require your personal security or bank information.

Firefighters and other uniform workers are eligible to claim HMRC Uniform Tax Allowance

What is Uniform Tax Rebate?

If you wear or have previously worn a uniform to work (E.g. health care attire, police uniform, restaurant/coffee shop uniforms or even a shirt with the company logo) which you have to wash and maintain yourself you could be eligible to claim back a rebate of aproximately £120 for the last 4 years. According to national statistics, 2 in 3 employees who wear a uniform at work are able to claim back. Use the claim button below to process your tax rebate instantly.

Claim your Uniform Tax Rebate

What is Marriage Tax Allowance?

Marriage Tax Allowance allows a married couple (or civil partnership) to transfer 10% of the lower earning partners unused personal tax allowance to the higher earning partner. (For 2019/20 tax year, this equates to a saving of £250 for the higher earning partner). This allowance can be backdated for up to 4 years, which results in average claims of £900 for our eligible clients plus a credit of £250 for the current tax year!

Claim Your Marriage Tax Rebate

Claim UK Marriage Tax Allowance to transfer £1,250 of your spouse or civil partner's unused Personal Allowance.

Advantages Of Claiming Your Tax Back With Us

Team Of Tax Professionals

Our dedicated team of tax professionals have helped thousands of people claim back their rightful tax refund.

No Win No Fee

We operate on a no win no fee basis. We only take a fee when your claim has been accepted and you are guaranteed a pay-out.

Back Dated Claims

All claims submitted through Claim My Tax back can be backdated up to 4 years. Even if you have changed jobs or are no longer employed.

Hassle Free Application

Our application process is very quick, simple and stress free. Your claim can be submitted online through our website in mins.

“Make a UK Tax Claim Today – It Only Takes a Minute”

Latest UK Tax Refund Insights & Guidance

Check out some of our popular posts

An Easy Guide To Emergency Tax Codes

An emergency tax code means you’ll pay tax on all your income above the basic Personal Allowance.

Read more

A Guide On Tax Relief For Employment Expenses

You may be able to claim tax relief back on your job-related expenses

Read more

What Is Tax code BR?

TAX CODES tell an employer or pension provider how much tax should be paid to HMRC.

Read more

What is Tax Code 1257L?

If you’re employed full-time, part-time, or receiving a private pension you will have received a letter from HMRC with an updated tax coding earlier this year

Read more

Claim My Tax Back – Our Client Testimonials

Claim My Tax Back has helped thousands of people in the UK claim their Tax Refund from the HMRC. Check out what some of our happy customers have to say

Very easy application process. I submitted my application online and received a nice sum of money which I will use for my next holiday!

Deborah M

Claim My Tax Back have helped me recover hundreds of pounds I didn’t even know was owed to me. The staff were very helpful every step of the way.

Laura C

The process was hassle free. All my inquiries were professionally dealt with and  I highly recommend them to anyone who could be due a refund.

Laura S

Contact Us

For any queries please fill out the form below and we will be